Garnier BB Cream Review

Hiya! Today I want to talk to you about the Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector (Light). I first discovered this when I received a sample in a magazine in the UK, I believe it was Glamour and I was so curious that I tried it, although usually I don’t try on those samples. I must say that it was love at first sight! I absolutely adore the way my face looks like and feels after applying the BB cream. I went online at superdrug.com and purchased mine for £6.66 , which I think it's a reasonable price. There are two shades of this BB Cream – light and medium, I got light because of the obvious reasons :P and it suits my skin tone (mostly in the summer..)
         The packaging is quite nice - a gold 50ml tube with a flip top lid so it’s very safe (I don’t think it can be opened by accident) and it’s easy to control the quantity of the product you want to get out of it through the little round hole. On the box they tell us what the BB Cream is supposed to do:
·   Evens tone
·   Blurs lines & imperfections
·   Boosts healhy glow
·   24H Hydration
·   UV protection – SPF 15
Now let me tell you my opinion. I find that it really evens out my skin tone, and I look healthy and glowing, it is kind of hydrating and I think that it’s good for those moments when you feel you can’t possibly go out with “that face” :)) but you have to, and you feel so much better after applying the BB Cream. You must’ve had some days like that! I know I do, and if I don’t have the time to do my make-up (or I’m just going shopping or something) I just apply this quickly, put on a coat of mascara and a tinted lip balm or something and I’m good to go. You can see from the pictures below the kind of coverage that it offers.

All in all I really like the Garnier BB Cream and I think it will be great to wear in the summer because it offers UV protection and it lets your skin breathe. I’m curious about the staying power in the summer with the heat and all… now, in the winter it stays on my face without needing to touch up for many hours.
Have you tried any BB Creams? What do you think about them?

Comments

Popular Posts