E.L.F. haul

Recently I went on the E.L.F. website to buy some products that I wanted to try for some time. I saw on their Facebook page that they were giving a free 100pc eyeshadow palette with every £15 spent so that was even cooler! They always have nice offers. This is what I got:


    Mechanical Eyelash Curler - I haven't used this too much yet, my eyelashes don't really need much of a curling but I thought it might be a bit of a nice difference for a night out or something like that. I think I paid around £3 for this, can't really say if they're worth it..


    Essentials Lipstick in Voodoo - This is a nice autumn-winter lipstick (in reality looks more brown/brick red), not a colour that I usually wear, but that's why I bought it, to get out of my comfort zone more :P it glides on easily, but after a while I found it to be a bit drying. It smells sweet but nice and the staying power is pretty good for a £1.5 lipstick. I'd try other colours from the range, too..

    Makeup Mist & Set - I can't say that I'm very impressed with this, I think my make-up stays on my face the same with as without this setting spray. I wouldn't repurchase it, even for £3.75 ..

    Concealer Brush, Eye Shadow Brush, Eye Crease Brush - The concealer brush is tiny and hard, i use my fingers to blend my concealer better. The eye shadow brush is sooo nice! I really like it, for its £1.50 price it does the job very well, the best brush you could buy for that money. The eye crease brush is not that good and I don't really use it too much.. 

    Maximum Coverage Concealer in Porcelain - This is from the Studio line. It's an ok concealer, nothing too impressive, I didn't use it too much. I think this shade is kind of pink so I'm not sure how that works for different skin tones. For £3.75.. I'm going to stick to my ~ £4 Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer :P


     All Over Colour Stick in Pink Lemonade - I was curious to see if you can really find a product that works on more areas of the face. Well.. I think this could be a nice blush, but as a lipstick or eyeshadow it's a bit too pink and shimmery for me. Oh and I think it smells like effervescent vitamins.. orange flavoured.. :P
    


    HD Blush in Headliner - Another product from the Studio line - a nice creamy blush with a beautiful fine shimmer, very very pigmented, a lot goes a long way. Really, you have to be very careful not to put too much of this stuff on your cheeks or you might end up looking like a clown :-s 

    Dramatic Lash Kit - I haven't tried these on yet, but I have tried the glue with other lashes at a party and they fell like two times during the night when I passed under an air conditioner :P but I managed to put them back on and didn't fell again until I got home..

    Eyelid Primer in Pearl - This eyelid primer is nice, sheer white, a bit shimmery, it the eye shadow doesn't crease on me; it's a smooth, very cheap (£1.50) eyelid primer that makes the colours stand out.

    I will write another post about the 100pc eyeshadow palette because it deserves some good pictures and swatches!  

     I think E.L.F has some nice stuff and if you are on a budget you can really find some things here for your make-up bag. They have a big range of products and I'm sure anyone can find something to use from there; for an everyday make-up you can certainly manage to do something ok with them.
    Have you used E.L.F. products? How do you get along with them? :P

Comments

Popular Posts