French Pharmacy Haul!

I'm back from Paris!! :D And of course I couldn't go there without visiting the big City-Pharma from Rue du Four.. they have so many good products for skincare and pretty much all you could wish for from Nuxe, Caudalie, La Roche-Possay, Vichy, Klorane, etc. You can find great offers there, too. I think that this is the place where everybody comes to buy Bioderma :)) But let me show you what I got.




I don't use Crealine from Bioderma (the pink one) because it doesn't work for me anymore and I replaced it with the Sebium one which has a better smell, too. I have a big bottle and now I just got this in the travel size because I really needed one to take with me when I fly. I use it everyday and my skin gets on really well with it.



Another thing I got from Bioderma was this Atoderm mini Repair hand cream which is really nice and I love the fact that it doesn't have a powerful smell. It sinks in the skin immediately and my hands feel smooth for a few good hours. For my nails I got the Mavala nail polish remover which is really good and takes your polish off in a few seconds (and it's only 3 euros). They also have a "sensitive" version which is pink and costs about 6 euros, but this blue one works for me just fine. (I also love the Mavala nail polishes, they have a lot of lovely colours).


I also wanted to try something new and I was looking for something like an eye cream. But I got this instead - Melvita Avocado oil for the eye contour. It has 100% natural organic ingredients and seemed like a good choice. I tried it for a few days and I can say that it really leaves the skin smooth. You use literally only a drop for your eyes and I think it will last a lot :P This was about 9 euros and I'm very satisfied with it. One of the last things that I bought was the Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre which moisturizes and nourishes the skin. On the box it says that it can also be used to cleanse the skin or remove make-up, as a repairing mask, an after-shave cream, or as a baby-care product. I got the small tube because I needed it for traveling but they also had an offer for the big tubes, they were cheap if you got two of them, I can't remember the exact price. I really recommend you to try this cream, my dry skin this winter loves it!  

The last things I got were Sensodyne toothpaste (it was a lot cheaper than in the UK) and the Humer Sea Water because sometimes I can't breathe properly :P (you can see this in the first picture). I always get overwhelmed in this Pharmacy and it's so busy that I can't stay and look at all the products like I would want to, I think it's best if you have a list of what you want and go for those products (you can ask the nice ladies there to help you anyway). You should go there early in the morning and definitely not on a Saturday if you want to get out alive! :))
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you go to Paris you will visit this Pharmacy, I know I will visit it again to stock up on Bioderma and Embryolisse :P

Comments

Popular Posts