Liebster Award!


A few weeks ago I had the surprise to be nominated for a Liebster award by the lovely Ekta and I promised I would continue this chain so here am I. If you don't know what a Liebster Award is, I'd say that it's given to new bloggers, who have less than 200 followers as an encouragement to keep writing and for them to find new friends who share their passion. 

The rules are as following: 
1. You must link back to the person that nominated you;
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you;
3. You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions;
4. You can't nominate the person who nominated you;
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.

These are my answers to the questions I was given by Ekta:
1. Who or what inspired you to write and share a part of your world online?
    As I wrote in the first posts on my blog, I just moved to England, leaving all my friends back home in Romania so I wanted to start writing so I would have something to do here, alone, and as a chance to make new friends :P I was into beauty stuff since I was like 13 yo so I found it only natural to write about this.
2. You have time/patience for 1 make-up product. You grab...?
   I think I'm gonna say mascara. You can do the pinching of the cheeks thing and biting your lips to get a flush of colour if you need that, but nothing replaces mascara :))
3. Favorite genre of books?
    Adventure / fiction / crime.. I like all kinds of books,can't decide on one genre..
4. Are  you an introvert or extrovert?
    Introvert, definitely :P but I'm trying to overcome my shyness.
5. Favorite book or book series?
   The last book I read was "Eat, Pray, Love" and I loved it, but my all time favourite is the Harry Potter series :))
6. How much water do you drink everyday? Honestly.
    I drink about 2-3 glasses of water a day. It's bad, I know. But I'm not thirsty! :">
7. Best gift you ever gave...
    I can't say! I think it's the one I want to give to my boyfriend for his birthday this month but I don't want him to read this and ruin the surprise so..I might edit this later :P
8. What or who makes you instantly happy?
    My cat! :) she's the best in the whole wide world :P
9. Current style icon?
    Wow, I honestly don't know what to say, I don't think I really have one, I guess I don't dress according to trends or other peoples' tastes, I wear what I like and what makes me feel good with myself.
10. On a scale from "Alergic" to "Rehab", how much do you love Nutella?
     It's closer to "rehab" :P I love it on pancakes.
11. What is the meaning of life?
   I think it's a gift, a chance to find pure happiness and love and you should take advantage of it at its fullest because it's probably too short. I don't know! ^^

I want to nominate these bloggers for the Liebster Award:

And these are my questions for you:
1. If you could choose, where would you want to live?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. Do you have a pet? 
4. What do you do for fun on a Saturday evening?
5. What is your favourite make-up product ever?
6. Where did you travel last time?
7. Skirt or pants? Heels or flats?
8. What's your favourite band/music artist?
9. What would your dream job be?
10. If you won the lottery what would you do with the money? 
11. Do you have any bad beauty habits?

I'm looking forward to seeing your answers and nominees :)

Comments

  1. Hey, loved your post. Do let know what amazing gift you get your boyfriend. From your previous posts you seem to have been busy with travelling, so I'm glad you took a chance to write this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts