MUA Haul / Review



I bought all these products in 2 orders from the MUA website some time ago and I thought I would try them out for a while before I tell you guys about them. I've never used MUA products before I moved to England (because we don't have them in Romania) but I can say I was pleasantly surprised by their quality, especially that they are so affordable. The products I found myself reaching for the most were the Mega Volume Mascara (a great mascara for me), Blusher in shade 5, Extreme Felt Liner, Matte Perfect Loose Powder (which applies nicely with the F4 brush) but also the lipstick in shade 3. These are the most loved ones from the bunch. I haven't had the chance to use the eyeshadows too much but from the swatches I made I found that they are soft and creamy and very pigmented. I will probably get more colors in the future because they seem very nice. I got two eyeliners, in brown and green (swatches below) and I've been using the brown one over my top lashes just a bit smudged and it looks very nice softened like that. They have a good consistency and glide on with ease. I also love the fact that they have a sharpener in the lid, very convenient!


I recently started using the Fashionista eyebrow kit and I love it. I use the darkest shade and I tried the middle shade on my mom and sister and it looks so natural and lovely. It's a great brow kit and I think anyone could use it.
  

Another product that looks great from the Fashionista range is the Gel Eyeliner. It comes in a lot of colours and I chose two of them - 24/7 Style - a beautiful dark shimmery green and Under the Radar - a golden taupe. I'm in love with 24/7 Style and I would really wear it everyday if I could! :) 


The only product that disappointed me was the Fashionista double ended mascara which didn't work for me at all, the black layer didn't really cover the first white layer and it just looked odd. Also, the Fashionista lipstick in Atomic Tangerine which I got doesn't suit my skin tone and even if the colour worked for me, I found it a bit dry, and it did cling to my dry lips. 

The products which I haven't got round to using yet are the false lashes and the Fashionista Primer, so I can't say anything about those yet :P And by the way, the lipstick trio from the first pictures was won in a competition on their Facebook page which was a nice surprise, because I don't usually win anything ^^ and yeah, I love it, the shades are very nice but the weird thing is the sponge applicator, does anyone really use that?!  

All in all I'm very impressed with most of the MUA products and I can't wait to add new products to my collection :) I really want to try the new Luxe range with the Velvet Lip Lacquers and the Pretty Edgy palette, as well as other eyeshadow palettes because I've heard a lot of good things about them. What are your favourite products from MUA?

Eyeshadow swatches L-R shades: 7, 31, 26 & 13 (without & with flash)

Comments

  1. MUA blushers are some of my favourites, you would never think they were so cheap. You got lots of great items :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts