Spring/Summer Nails

   As spring is here I thought I should show you what are my go to nail polishes for this season. I like to match my outfit & manicure with the beautiful weather when I can, so I chose some pastel shades and a few brighter ones which I love. I'm going to let the pictures do the talking :) 




From left to right we have: MUA - Pistachio Ice Cream, Maybelline miniColorama - Urban Turquoise, Maybelline miniColorama- Urban Lemon, Barry M Textured - Kingsland Road, Barry M Gelly - Papaya, MUA - Bright Coral.

They all apply very nice, I use two coats for each of them, and they stay on my nails without chipping for about 3 days - the MUA ones, to 5 days - the others. I can't wait to get other Gelly nail paints from Barry M (I like Prickly Pear, Key Lime & Lychee) because this is now my favourite formula. What are your favourite shades for spring? :)

Comments

  1. Loving the pistachio! <3
    I'm mostly relying on orange shades during spring, but this year I'm going for mint, lime green, meadow green and probably pearly tangerine (I have this orange addiction since forever).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I definitely don't have enough orange nail polishes in my life! :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts