nspa replenishing moisture mask review


I spotted this Nspa Replenishing Moisture Mask in Asda when it was on offer for only 1£ so I couldn't just leave it there! I've seen some good reviews of Nspa products before so I was curious about them. I've had it for a few weeks now and I get on really well with it. It's the 3rd step in my evening routine once or twice a week (after cleansing and exfoliating the skin). It's a thick pink cream which you have to apply evenly on your face and neck and I think it smells very nice...but I can't really describe smells, I'm sorry :)) After relaxing for 15-20 min I use cotton pads soaked in water to remove the excess and then I apply my moisturizer. I have found that I don't have dry patches on my face like I used to have before and it is just great, it doesn't break me out, it doesn't upset my skin in any way. For only 1 pound this is a great mask and it's the proof that you don't have to spend hundreds of pounds on your skincare products..there actually are cheap ones that do the job! I am impressed and I'm probably going to check out the other Nspa stuff when I'm in Asda next time to see if they are just as nice and easy to work with. What do you recommend? :)    

Comments

Popular Posts